At ALP National Conference, it was a big crowd, especially in support of Bill Shorten announcing 50% renewable by 2030. Did you register promise to adopt EU emission regulations for cars? Now how about following the lead of others, up to and including China, about recycling cars on 5th birthday? The Yes 2 Renewables sign, up behind Mr Albanese is held by Bernie.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- The market has spoken: Coal is dying
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets