At ALP National Conference, it was a big crowd, especially in support of Bill Shorten announcing 50% renewable by 2030. Did you register promise to adopt EU emission regulations for cars? Now how about following the lead of others, up to and including China, about recycling cars on 5th birthday? The Yes 2 Renewables sign, up behind Mr Albanese is held by Bernie.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Antarctic ‘time bomb’ waiting to go off
- The Green New Deal Just Speeds Up The Current Green Wave. Case In Point: Solar-Plus-Storage
- Black coal plants push Australian wholesale energy prices to record highs | RenewEconomy
- COALition “ditches” big stick energy bill, confusion over underwriting deal | RenewEconomy
- Climate Emergency and economic risks ‘threaten 2008-style systemic collapse’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets