Authors David Spratt and Philip Sutton, publisher Scribe are all Australian and complimented by key people around the world. It’s the most highly recommended reading when you decide that it really is time to try to make sense of all the nonsense in the media about Global Warming(toned down and made more arguable by our American friends as “Climate Change”). It’s a totally coherent story of the history, science, politics and compromised economics you need to understand. It’s the kind of book that you can’t read in a single hit, because it’s so well written that it’s overwhelming. Save yourself time by making sure you’re armed with post-it notes and hilite pens, to make it easier, to find and properly comprehend, all the pieces which hit you right between the eyes.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- When the market for news fails… | Inside Story
- Extreme climate change has reached the United States: Here are America’s fastest-warming places – Washington Post
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets